Former IZ*ONE member Yena is currently preparing for her solo debut on January 17th with the mini album SMiLEY. Fans of this talented idol have been eagerly waiting for her debut, and this mini album is sure not to disappoint. Especially since a “smile” concept seems so fitting for the cute, bubbly K-Pop idol.
Here are 5 (of the many) times that Yena’s smile was so infectious, we could not help but smile back.
1. When she blew a bubble a little too big
The ‘pop’ was maybe not intentional, but it created an adorable reaction.
2. When she was able to recognize her new friend, OH MY GIRL’s Arin
Her enthusiasm literally jumps off the screen and just look at that little nose scrunch!
3. When she fed Weki Meki’s Yoojung a chili pepper and cackled at her surprise
What is a friend for, if not tricking you into eating spicy foods?!
4. When she danced to “Achoo” with Lovelyz’ member Mijoo
The two bright personalities together made the cover overflow with cheer.
5. When she was talking about her fellow GHSMC member BIBI
The two Girls High School Mystery Class members are close, and BIBI is even featuring on YENA’s title track, SMILEY.
We cannot wait to be all smiles when Yena’s debut mini album drops!