SEVENTEEN are known for having a great sense of humour, constantly making their fans—and each other—laugh. Their antics can definitely make anyone feel better, so here’s a small selection of the funniest things SEVENTEEN has done, chosen by Carats.
1. The8 going through a haunted house completely unbothered.
This man really has no fear.
He even turned the tables and scared the actors instead!
2. Mingyu giving the fans a little too much information.
Hoshi was just explaining what goes down in their group chats, but Mingyu had something he wanted to add on.
Are you sure that’s something you wanted to share with us, Mingyu?
3. Jun’s questionable aegyo
He really wasn’t having it that day.
4. Joshua trying to be cool on stage…
… And dropping his microphone in the process.
5. Their matching Vernon phonecases
What are friends for if not to make fun of you?
6. Woozi being a master translator.
On an episode of KBS‘ K-Rush, Woozi took it upon himself to translate Joshua’s English.
He really is multi-talented!
7. When they picked MONSTA X’s “Trespass” for karaoke
Everyone knows SEVENTEEN and MONSTA X are besties, so it’s no surprise that they scored 100/100 with this over-the-top performance.
remember when trespass basically "saved" seventeen pic.twitter.com/iWCNyFEiDJ
— nina 🍯🐝 (@jooheonlogist) May 3, 2020
8. And of course, them getting caught off guard by the neverending “Aju Nice”
This one’s pretty self-explanatory.
the compilation of videos of seventeen aju nice endless encore causes me just as much joy as endlessly aju nicing would pic.twitter.com/0sC1cxKdzT
— 📌 horangdan union organizer (@hoshthinker) April 20, 2020