Love knows no boundaries, whether that be race, language, or in the case of DJ Koo and Taiwanese actress Barbie Hsu, 20 years.
Earlier this year, the couple’s whirlwind love story involving love, loss, regret, and redemption, had fans swooning. Many fans felt the couple’s real-life romance story was better than any movie.
But where a movie ends, the couple’s story continues on. A recent candid photo of the two holding each other has gone viral.
A netizen posted the photo on one of Korea’s largest online communities. In the post, which has been viewed over 100k times as of writing this article, a netizen shared a photo of the couple and wrote that the two are rumored to be sighted often in Taiwan, where the couple is currently staying.
In the photo, the couple can be seen holding each other’s hands while in an embrace.
Netizens couldn’t help but blush at the photos. Many fans of the couple congratulated them.
- “Oh wow…”
- “They must still love each other so much, seeing how close they are together, lol. It’s really good to see since their love is a once-in-a-lifetime type of love.”
- “I hope they are happy.”
- “Oh wow…”
Other netizens hoped that the couple would appear on SBS‘s couple reality show Same Bed, Different Dreams.
- “Please join Same Bed, Different Dreams…”
- “Is there any way you guys can join Same Bed, Different Dreams?”
- “To the production team of Same Bed, Different Dreams, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and sign them.”
- “It doesn’t matter where. Can you guys just come out on TV ㅠㅠ?”
Do you want the couple to appear on reality TV? If so, on which show?
DJ Koo and Barbie Hsu first met and fell in love 20 years ago during Clon‘s Taiwan tour. Despite falling deeply in love, DJ Koo’s label at the time forced him to break up with her for his career. The two recently reunited when DJ Koo tried calling Barbie Hsu’s phone number from 20 years ago, and she picked up.