While BTS‘s J-Hope and RM are close like family, J-Hope once revealed that his relationship with RM is a little “complicated”.
During the 2016 BTS FESTA, J-Hope shared that he’s 99% close to RM. For the remaining 1%, J-Hope said that it was “complicated“.
RM was confused and asked J-Hope to explain. J-Hope shared that while they’re close, their relationship is a little “complicated and awkward“.
Suga then joined in and said that he understood why J-Hope felt this way, as he also feels this way with RM.
Jin also joined in and said that he sometimes feels “awkward” with RM since he’s the leader of the group.
Suga and J-Hope both agreed with Jin and said that they feel this way with RM since they respect him as their leader.
Here’s the full video below!